Please click one of our financing or insurance options below
The following are commonly accepted insurances at our practice:
- Aetna/Us Healthcare
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield and affiliates
- Coventry Health Plans
- Davis Vision
- First Priority Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- United Healthcare
We ask that you please bring your insurance card with you to your appointment. It is also vital that you let us know in advance if your insurance coverage changes.
The Kingston Surgery Center is also pleased to offer you the flexibility of accepting all major credit cards and certified or cashier checks. If you have questions regarding your insurance coverage, please do not hesitate to call and speak to a qualified member of our staff.
Vision correction is an excellent investment in your well being. Because of this, we believe financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this procedure. Being sensitive to the fact that different patients have different needs, we provide the following payment options for the refractive procedures we offer:
- Flexible monthly payment plan
- Cash or cashier’s check
- Credit cards
- Flex account
- Insurance coverage
When to have your vision procedure should be the question, not how to pay for it. We’d like to make that decision even easier for our patients. That’s why we’re pleased to offer the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Now you don’t have to save up for years to finally get the vision you’ve always wanted. We’ll help you see clearer, sooner.
CareCredit cards work just like a regular credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including:
Don’t put off improving your vision. Get your procedure now.
For vision procedures and hearing aids, CareCredit offers:
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing (if paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required.) (Additional plans may be available)
- No up-front costs or pre-payment penalties
Learn more by visiting the CareCredit website or by contacting our office. Ready to apply?
Apply online for your CareCredit card today. You’ll be seeing clearer in no time.
(For Transactons of $700* or More)
- No Interest if Paid in Full within 6 Months on purchases of $700 or more with your CareCredit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance, including optional charges, is not paid in full within 6 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.
12 MONTH NO INTEREST
(For Transactions of $1000* or More)
- No Interest if Paid in Full within 12 Months on purchases of $1000 or more with your CareCredit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance, including optional charges, is not paid in full within 12 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.
(For Transactions of $1000* to $2499)
- Fixed 14.9% APR, 48 Months
- No Payment Penalty
(For Transactions of $2500* or More)
- Fixed 14.9% APR, 60 Months
- No Payment Penalty