With most things you will ever do in life, using the best gear and technology will make a huge difference in the level of performance you can expect. LASIK is no different. When your procedure is performed using the best technology, you will be able to achieve more precise results that will provide you with the crisp, sharp vision you deserve.
At Eye Care Specialists, we understand the tremendous benefits LASIK provides to our patients, and we are committed to helping you achieve the best results possible. That is why we use the latest and most advanced technology available with all of our patients.
The femtosecond laser provides you with several important benefits compared with a microkeratome blade:
- Faster flap creation
- Increased precision, ensuring the flap creation is more even
- Reduces the risk of flap complications
Our ophthalmologists use a femtosecond laser to create the corneal flap with all of our LASIK patients, providing a bladeless procedure that ensures the best possible results.
Wavefront diagnosis provides our patients with several important benefits:
- Improved contrast sensitivity
- Greater chance of achieving 20/20 vision or better
- Clearer night vision
- Reduced risk of LASIK complications
- Reduced risk of glare, halos, or starbursts
IntraLase technology provides you with several important benefits:
- Creates a smoother surface for your corneal flap
- Allows patients with thin corneas who normally may not be ideal LASIK candidates to successfully undergo the procedure
- Achieves sharper vision in dim light conditions
- Increases your chances of achieving 20/20 vision