Please click one of our financing or insurance options below:
Our insurance list is subject to change and may not include every single carrier we accept. We encourage you to give us a call to confirm your insurance with us before making an appointment. We ask that you please bring your insurance card with you to your appointment. It is also vital that you let us know in advance if your insurance coverage changes.
- Aetna Vision
- Amerihealth Caritas
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Cigna Health Springs (NOT total care)
- Cigna Vision
- Davis Vision
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Family
- Geisinger Gold
- Highmark Blue Care
- Highmark Advantage
- Humana Vision
- Intergroup (Prime Health Services)
- Medicare PA
- National Vision Administrators (NVA)
- Railroad Medicare
- Spectera Vision
- Teamsters Local
- Tricare For Life
- United Health Care
- United Health Care Community Plan
- United Health Care Community Plan – Medicaid
- United Health Care Optimum Choice (referral from PCP required)
- Vibra Health Plan
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
The Surgical Specialty Center is also pleased to offer you the flexibility of accepting all major credit cards and certified or cashier checks. If you have questions regarding your insurance coverage, please do not hesitate to call and speak to a qualified member of our staff.
Vision correction is an excellent investment in your well-being. Because of this, we believe financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this procedure. Being sensitive to the fact that different patients have different needs, we provide the following payment options for the refractive procedures we offer:
- Flexible monthly payment plan
- Cash or cashier’s check
- Credit cards
- Flex account
- Insurance coverage
When to have your vision procedure should be the question, not how to pay for it. We’d like to make that decision even easier for our patients. That’s why we’re pleased to offer the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Now you don’t have to save up for years to finally get the vision you’ve always wanted. We’ll help you see clearer, sooner.
CareCredit cards work just like a regular credit card but is exclusive for healthcare services. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including:
- Cataract surgery
- Facial Fillers
- Light/Laser Skin Rejuvenation Aesthetic Surgical Procedures
- Perma Lip Implants
Don’t put off improving your vision. Get your procedure now.
For vision procedures and hearing aids, CareCredit offers:
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing (if paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required.) (Additional plans may be available)
- No up-front costs or pre-payment penalties
Learn more by visiting the CareCredit website or by contacting our office. Ready to apply?
Apply online for your CareCredit card today. You’ll be seeing clearer in no time.
6 MONTH NO INTEREST
(For Transactions of $700* or More)
- No Interest if Paid in Full within 6 Months on purchases of $700 or more with your CareCredit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance, including optional charges, is not paid in full within 6 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.
12 MONTH NO INTEREST
(For Transactions of $1000* or More)
- No Interest if Paid in Full within 12 Months on purchases of $1000 or more with your CareCredit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance, including optional charges, is not paid in full within 12 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.
24 MONTHS 36 MONTHS 48 MONTHS 60 MONTHS
(For Transactions of $1000* to $2499)
- Fixed 14.9% APR, 48 Months
- No Payment Penalty
(For Transactions of $2500* or More)
- Fixed 14.9% APR, 60 Months
- No Payment Penalty
Effective March 15, 2023
There are two parts to your eye examination, which are billed separately.
- The first charge includes the fee for the doctor to evaluate the health of your eyes. This charge is billable to your insurance company, and also to Medicare.
- The second (vision) portion of your exam is called a “refraction,” which is a test performed to determine the best corrective lenses to be prescribed for each eye.
Although a refraction is a very important vision test, it is considered a non-medical procedure. Medicare and most insurance plans do not pay for this service, the fee of which is now $50.00, effective March 15, 2023.